Friday, December 5, 2008

VMAA Christmas Story...

Oh my god, I shot my eye out! -Ralphie, A Christmas Story 1983

Tonight is VMAA, Virtual Meeting of the A Muse Addicts and I really wanted to play along live, but it was not meant to be. :( I only got 1 card done tonight...but I plan to make more tomorrow!!

I played along with the Christmas Story Challenge...to make a card for a child. I used Mr Claus, Cupcake Builder (for the 3,) and the small polka dot lowercase alphabet. Santa is colored with Copics and layered on Kitchen Dot paper and a scallop circle punch of Basic Black CS.

COme back tomorrow for more a musing fun! :D

6 comments:

  1. Love the design and simplicity of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great! You know, I've never seen the movie with Bill Murry in it. I guess I should watch it huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so picturing the mean Santa from that movie shoving his foot in the kids face, but your little Santa is much cuter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cute and Christmas too! Loving him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and cute! I think I've seen that movie before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! Love the HO 3 sentiment, you could use that for other occasions other than Christmas too!! (not for you, to give to someone else I mean!!) LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}