Friday, January 9, 2009

Elzybells Sneak Peek Day 1...

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. -Emma Goldman


Today I have a little sneak peek for you!!! Elzybells is releasing New Valentine's Day stamps on Jan 12th!!!! These are ALL NEW designs!!! Ultra Cute Stuff here Ladies!!! Elizabeth outdid herself with these super awesome Elzy's and a line of Super cute Teddy Bears. Today I have a little taste of the Teddy collection for you...

This week's Blogger's Challenge is to use Patterned Paper, I don't think I can make a card anymore without patterned paper, but I decided for this challenge to use one Big piece of one pattern to really spotlight it. I chose a soft pink floral from the Fairest of them All line from Imaginisce...very Pink and lovey dovey for Valentine's Day! ;)

Check back tomorrow for another peek!!! I'll be showing you a little something new for the next 4 days!! Check out what the other Elzybelles have created with the new stamps as well!! You can find a list of their blogs on the right sidebar. ------>

26 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaw! so sweet!! i just love this imaginisce paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Rachel - this is totally sweet! Love the paper that looks so great with this truly adorable little teddy bear...he is just too stinkin' cute! Fantastic card all the way around and it makes just the BESTEST Valentine's card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...look how cute he is, adorable card and pretty paper you used with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, Rachel!
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute card..so SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rachel, I love the paper and layout and your colouring is amazing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my! Darling! Looks like a set I'll be loving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute love the little white gel pen accents and you sewed on your card!!!!! Can you come teach me, mines still in the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodnes, such gorgeousness, please may I case your card, I soooo love your work....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Rachel! Isn't this bear cute?! Fab paper too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO super cute! Love that little bear and the colors you chose are ca-ute! Love that paper and the ovals -LOL! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so cute! Love the adorable bear and you picked perfect paper to use.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a precious card - love it!!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, so adorable, a beautiful card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rachel this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is just darling!! awesome coloring, love the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel...so perfect. I just love it!!

    Have I ever told you that I also love your "frog" that you use to hold your cards in the pics? I need me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww...SO sweet! ...No more fires, I see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute is this??!! The paper and the image are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous paper, gorgeous design, gorgeous image! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. awww! he's adorable! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable bear!!!!!!!!!!!! So pretty Rachel!
    LOSTie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  24. How sweet is this Rachel!! I love your card, and that paper is just wonderful! I've got to get some new Elzybells soon! Thanks for sharing this delightful design with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. How adorable Rachel! Love the way you painted the image and design for the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a gorgeous creation. Love all the colours on this. Fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}