Monday, January 26, 2009

Love Bittersweet...

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. -Mother Teresa

This week's Basic Grey Challenge is a Recipe...

Ingredients: 2 Patterned papers, 1 Button, 1 Ribbon and Bow, 3 Brads

I used 2 of the patterned papers in te Bittersweet 6X6 pad, Satin ribbon from Stampin' Up, a button from my stash and some glittered brads from Imaginisce. My main image is Elzybells "Teddy Heart Balloon," isn't he cute????? I added some (LOL, LOTS) stickles to the balloon and the grass, I hope that is allowed! :-S

Here is a peek at the inside...


Supplies:
Stamps:
Teddy Heart Balloon, Love (Elzybells)
Paper:
Bittersweet (Basic Grey,) Mocha CS (Memory Box,) Pretty Pink
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc:
Stickles, Satin Ribbon, Button, Brads, White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with a Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge...


14 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Rachel! That Teddy is gorgeous and so are those papers, I just got some and can't wait to use them. Perfect colouring and design and a girl can never have too much stickles on a card LOL! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the challenge. Love the bittersweet papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - such rich colours! Love your bear stamp too!
    Peace & love
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Cute image! Great coloring - I love the DP you used!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty...I love that paper!
    TFS>

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just adorable! and the card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is SO sweet and I love the Mother Theresa quote. She's one of my heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack! I looooovvvee this Rach!! So very cute...cool how you did the grass, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! this is so pretty! i just got some of that paper yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all! In my opinion, lots of stickles are always allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too gorgeous by halves....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the Bittersweet papers - they're stunning aren't they?
    You lo is great and that image so adorable.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! This blog post was featured in the latest Carnival at http://www.craftcritique.com We would love it if you’d let YOUR blog readers know too… you know, share the love! Happy Valentine’s Day! Craft Critique loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! This blog post was featured in the latest Carnival at http://www.craftcritique.com We would love it if you’d let YOUR blog readers know too… you know, share the love! Happy Valentine’s Day! Craft Critique loves you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}