Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CASEing Kim...

I like to think a flower opens itself to outgrow itsplantedness’. That it yearns to be ‘carried away’. Anonymous

This week's JBelle Tuesday Challenge is to CASE the most Fabulous Kim...she is an AMAZING stamper and colors like a pro...she uses almost Exclusively Koh-i-noor Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits, and Lucky Us, she is sharing a tutorial for us all on the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Blog!

While Kim is Wowing us with her Skillz, I CASEd her card found HERE I hadn't pulled out my Lizze Anne stamps yet and I Really wanted to use the Welcome Home set...

In store news...you MUST check out the newest arrivals...PRIMA....OH MY PRIMA!!! Butterflies, Vines, Stars, Stamps, Paper....OH MY Prima!!!

Here is my card...we would love for you to play along! Link your creation to the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Blog and if you upload to SCS or a similar site make sure and use Keyword JBE040 so we can find your creation!

Another inside job...

Supplies:
Stamps: Welcome Home (Lizzie Anne Designs,) Brighten your Day (Stampendous)
Paper: Realy Rust (SU,) Stampers Select (PTI,) Vanilla Bean CS, Sprout (Memory Box)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Misc: Satin Reversible Ribbon, Glitter Brads

Check out the other DT Creations!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


9 comments:

  1. Don't you just love that set? This is perfect, love the paper you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Rach this is fabulous!! I need to go check that link out and case one of Kim's cards, she def. rocks on the coloring and card making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The sizes of your layers are perfect - you get the hint of each of the colors without a wide mat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love that Memory box paper and your coloring is perfecto!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Rachel! I love the colors you used and great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Rach! I love that set and it is perfect with the Memory Box papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! I LOVe that paper with that house! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}