Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tammi and Debbie's Kits...

I am easily satisfied with the very best. -Winston Churchill

I promised I'd be back with some of the cards I made from our swap. well, here are the cards I made with the kits provided by Tammi and Debbie...


Tammi sent this Adorable Changito from the Valentine's Clear Set and paired it with Fancy Pants Splendid paper and Real Red Cardstock. I added some black cardstock stamped with my A Muse Dot BG stamp and White Pigment ink. I popped up the heart and added some ribbon, a little silver cord a la Tammi and a silver heart embellishment I have had Forever!


I had just enough patterned paper to decorate the inside along with the sentiment Tammi provided...
And here is the card I made with Debbie's kit. She sent a cute
little digital image from ATS paired with American Crafts Romance paper and Riding Hood Red. I cut out and layered the image using my oval Nestabilities and added some Prima flowers, a Nestabilities tag with a sentiment using my Elzybells Everyday Greetings set and some buttons.

I'll post more later! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. These are both adorable!!! I really love the polka dots your added to Tammi's and how you decorated the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a Baird by marriage. Your stuff is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach!! These are awesome! I love the heart on the girls hat, I KNOW Debbie will love that too, cute idea! Love what you did with mine, cute with the hearts running down the side and the inside is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cute! Love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, these are darling! I love them all, you are a stamp genious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to steal your brains so I can learn how to add embellishments properly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}