Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cheers!!!

Days of wine and roses laugh and run away, Like a child at play. -Johnny Mercer

Have you seen Taylor's Cupcake Challenge sketch this week? I Love it...Great sketch! It worked perfectly for another special order I had for a birthday card using Winobella. I happened to have 1 sheet of this Super fun wine paper by Creative Imaginations, after I was all done I noticed I covered most of it up....but I still think the Feeling of it works. :)


The woman who ordered the card requested I put her friend's name on it....I tried to put it on the front, but it just didn't work for me, so I put it on the inside...


Supplies:
Stamps: Winobella (Stamping Bella)
Paper: Wine Paper (Creative Imaginations,) Riding Hood Red (SU,) Ripe Avocado, Stampers Select (PTI)
Ink: Copic Markers
Misc: Simple Dot Scallop Border Punch (MS Crafts,) Stardust Stickles, Polka Dot Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors and the wine paper is perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love the colors paired with winobella, and the polka-dotty border!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love your colours and the lovely punched border with the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Love the black and red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love your coloring and the punch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous! BR-T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}