Friday, March 20, 2009

Late Polka Dots...

It is later than you think. -Chinese Proverb

I am for sure going to get a wet noodle lashing, I meant to post this Thursday morning, then I said Thursday afternoon (forgetting I had Family Night at Connor's school) then I went to bed early...What was I thinking??? Sorry Elizabeth!!!!

It is (past) time for another Elzybells Design Team Challenge, this go round we are playing with Polka Dots...who doesn't love Polka Dots???? To play along use an Elzybells image, Polka Dots and link your creation to Elizabeth's Blog, it is really just that simple!!!

I used Hey Cupcake and paired it with Polka Dot Paper and the Dots CB folder...I just have to say that this clear set is sooooooo fun and SO easy to use, I was a Tad worried about lining it all up but it worked Perfectly the very first time...I was giggling it was so easy!!!!

Inside View:

Supplies:
Stamps: Hey Cupcake (Elzybells)
Paper: Textured Card (DCWV,) Riding Hood Red (SU,) Polka Dots (My Mind's Eye Christmas paper of some sort) ;)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento,) Copic Markers
Misc: Prima Wildflower, Sticky Gem, White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back later with more Send in the Clown Samples!

Elizabeth
Angel
Deborah
Eva
Frances
Jeanne
Kim
Maria
Michelle
Paula
Stephanie
Tobi
Charlene

4 comments:

  1. How adorable. I love that cupcake stamp. I love how you embossed the accent paper. It really gives it that special touch. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this cupcake cardie.... They are so easy to use aren't they , easily addictive I'd say!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rachel, I love that paper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}