Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Raining Stickles...

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. -Author Unknown


Another Spring Card Kit...This one is brought to you by Colleen at Glitter Ink, she sent along this cute Hanna Stamps image along with some very pretty Springy papers, polka dots, flowers, plaids...all in one of my favorite color combinations...Pink and Green!

She even sent along an image stamped on the polka dot paper for paper piecing...I chose to paper piece the umbrella and boots rather than the coat or dress....Oh My, I picked the hard way on this one!!!! once I Finally got the face and hair and hands cut out I added Diamond Glaze to the umbrella and boots and let them dry before adding them to the image, then I outlined them in Stardust Stickles and even added some stickle rain drops!


Supplies:
Stamps: Rainy Day (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose (SU), Patterened Paper (DCWV Spring Stack)
Ink: Copic Markers, Pallette Noir
Misc: Dew Drops, Stardust Stickles, Diamond Glaze, Word Window Punch, Pop Up Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I wish it would rain stickles for real! That's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love what you did with the umbrella and boots. What a fabulous card. Thanks for sharing
    mmgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Great job with the paper piecing. Love the stickles too! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your skills! I tried the umbrella at first and gave up, so I did the coat and dress. I love how she is stepping into a puddle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic job on this...love her polka dot shoes and umbrella...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute. Love the rain and the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT! This is so stinkin' adorable! And I love when it rains stickles :) Especially "diamond stickles" LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}