Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #6...

It's Sunday!!! Happy Mother's Day!! I didn't get a chance to make a card this week for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge, I have been none stop Go, Go, Go all week...but here is the Inspiration Yummy and I will be back with a card tonight or tomorrow...Have Fun and don't forget to link your creation to this post there may be a little something in it for a random winner this week! ;)

Gorgeous Nature Inspired Cupcakes via gelcolet, found on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cupcakes!
    Here's my entry!
    http://janelill.blogspot.com/2009/05/tilbake-back.html

    I didn't use any of the colors, i just got so inspired by the nature theme! So i hope that i haven't bendt the rules to much....

    Kiss kiss
    from Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 12, 2009

    Oh no Rachel - I hope it feels better today!!!
    LOSTie Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}