Monday, May 18, 2009

Do It Yourself...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

I don't know about you, but I have a hard time making Man Cards....no ribbon, no flowers, no glitter...UGH, Man Cards!

Well, Elizabeth at Elzybells is about to Change Your Mind and mine!!! She has made the Cutest Father's Day Teddies!!! I actually couldn't Wait to make a Father's Day card!! The Elzybelles and I will be giving you some peeks over the next few days and you can order these adorable little guys starting Thursday the 21st!!!
My Dad is a real Mr. Fix It so this little DIY Ted is Perfect for card sfor him as well as cards for my brother and Father, this little image is going to see some ink girls!!!

LOL, don't you just LOVE this sentiment???? I Love Elizabeth's sense of humor and it is SO true!! The tools are from a large Multi word stamp, I just inked up the tools...


Supplies:
Stamps: DIY Ted, Hell Hath no Fury, Man's World Multi (Elzybells)
Paper: Chatterbox, Vanilla Bean (Memory Box,) Grid Paper (Scenic Route)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento,) Chestnut Brown, Creamy Brown (Colorbox Chalk)
Misc: Dew Drops, Button, Scrapper's Floss, Koh-i-Noor Pencils, OMS


Now check out what the other ladies created:

Elizabeth
Angel
Deborah
Frances
Jeanne
Kim
Maria
Michelle
Paula
Stephanie
Tobi
Charlene

Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow for more peeks!

14 comments:

  1. Great card Rachel - love that sentiment! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 18, 2009

    A brilliant card, I love the saying!
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute!! great idea on just inking up the tools from the multi word stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Teddy is SO cute!!! Your card is wonderful Rachel! Love your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, and that sentiment is too true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, and LOVE the inside. it's just perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ACK!!! TOO cute! Love that inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super SUPER!! I love how you keep stamping little extras on the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please stop! These bear cards are too cute, and I just can't rationalize buying stamps right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}