Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #11...

If I could dream at all it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it. -Edward Cullen

Ready for more Cupcake? I chose this week's cupcake for a number of reasons...I love the color combination (so classic,) the embossed fondant is so perfect for Cuttlebug Inspiration, it has a bit of a Twilight feel to it and as a nod to a regular participant I had to go with a lot of Red!

This week's cupcake is brought to us by
My Sweet & Saucy


I went with a Love theme...a Dark Fairy Tale...I couldn't help but think of Edward!!! :D

I am waiting for my friend Jess to marry a sparkling vamp so I can give this to her!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Fairy Tales (Verve)
Paper: Vanilla, Black, Poppy (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento,) Ruby Red (SU)
Misc: Pearl Stickers (colored with a Silver Sharpie,) Stardust Stickles, Swirl Diecut, CB Folder, Lace Ribbon, Vintage Button, Scrapper's Floss (Colored with a Copic Marker,) Jewel Sticker


Thanks for stopping by...I would love for you all to play along with the Inspiration Challenge, please use keyword
CIC11 on public galleries and don't forget to link your creation here!

16 comments:

  1. So pretty, Rachel! Came by to see what the challenge was to try to play today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge, Rachel! Will have to play again soon!

    Here is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rach! I love everything about it....especially the Twilight feel! I will have to get working on something for this week's challenge...I completely spaced on last week's...I was still thinking it was the beach theme. LOL! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is perfect for her! ;) Now that's a cool looking cupcake, striking card you've made Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OME! ... swoon... what a gorgeous card! Love it! Love it! Love it!
    It's perfect :*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - really pretty!!! Better get busy thinking! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I'm working on it! LOVE this card, and the Edward quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HERE IS MY CARD:
    http://glitterink.blogspot.com/2009/06/cupcake-inspiration-challenge-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's mine!

    http://shamrocksandseashells.blogspot.com/2009/06/cupcake-inspiration-challenge-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning. So elegant. You could design a wedding around it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yummy! I can't believe I'm so far behind on the CIC's!

    Love the dramatic effect of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did some blog hopping on Monday morning and discovered your cupcake challenge, so I decided to give it a try! Thanks for the fun, Rachel!

    http://stamphappy-tammy.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-candy-winner-and-combined.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's mine Rachel!
    http://hearttostamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my challenge with you. I hope you like it!

    Here's my entry:

    http://uselesscrafts.blogspot.com/2009/06/hey-sweetie.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh purdy,purdy!
    jess can marry the sparkly vamp, i'll settle for the wolf! lol

    Here's mine
    http://janelill.blogspot.com/2009/06/det-gode-liv-good-life.html

    and as you and Mels can see, i did enjoy my first Daquiri! (Sorry it wasn't a Margarita, i didn't have a pic of me having that one....lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}