Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hot Stuff...

Aspire rather to be a hero than merely appear one. -Baltasar Gracian

Today is a Three-fer...I squeezed 3 challenges into this card...Wait, FOUR, I forgot this is also for the Papertake Weekly Challenge (Use your Favorite Things)...The Greeting Farm stamps are Definitely one of my Favorites right now!!!)

I love this little Rescue Ian and I haven't used him yet, when I saw this week's Inspiration Challenge and the Cuttlebug Spot Make Us Laugh Challenge I decided to bust him out. The Inspiration Challenge was to use something from Chasing Fireflies...They have the CUTEST Fire Cheif Rain Boots so I chose those and I have been thinking of this sentiment to go with the Ian image since I first saw it. The layout is from this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge...with the Papertake Challenge that makes a Four-fer :)

And the humorous (to me at least) sentiment...

Supplies:
Stamps: Rescue Ian (The Greeting Farm,) Computer Generated Sentiment
Paper: Lime Rickey (Basic Grey,) White, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento,) Copics
Misc: Pop Up Glue Dots, Polka Dot Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Swiss Dots CB Folder, Stardust Stickles


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Ian turned out sooo cute! The whole card looks great! :) and the sentiment is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! I love it! And that sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and layout. I agree that the GF stamps are adorable. Loving them myself. Have a great Sunday - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - too funny and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card :) I love that image and sentiment is perfect chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhh this is AWESOME! That sentiment is a great one, love this...will have to show Scott when he comes home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the sentiment.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}