Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #19...

Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth or the only truth. -Charles A. Dana
Another Sunday, another cupcake! :) This week I found some Pretty in Pinkalicious Cuppies!
These yummy pink creations are brought to us courtesy of Hello Naomi via Flickr...

I went with the clouds and the colors for my Inspiration, I picked up a few Mo's Digital Pencil images the other day and I was Dying to use "a slightly chubby fairy!!" I Love her!!! The layout is from Card Patterns...
Supplies:
Stamps: A Slightly Chubby Fairy (Mo's Digital Pencil,) Swirly Greetings (Elzybells)
Paper: Spring Rain, Sweet Blush, White (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento,) Copic Markers, Soft Sky (SU)
Misc: Oval Punch, Pearl Stickers, Felt Flower, Stardust Stickles, Scor-Pal, Dots of Pearls
(colored yellow with Copic,) White Grosgrain Ribbon

Here is a little peek at a few of the Sweeties' Creations, make sure and click over to all the Sweetie Blogs to see what they came up with!

Bonnie ~ Carolina ~ Colleen ~ Jessica ~ Kelli ~ Michelle ~ Tammy

We would LOVE for you to play along! Please add a Direct link to your project inspired by these cupcakes to Mr Linky below and use keyword CIC19 if you upload to a public gallery like SCS or Papercraft Planet.


17 comments:

  1. Love the "slightly chubby fairy" and your cloud inspiration is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach! Another great challenge week! i am definately playing this week too. Love that card! That fairy was the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! What a fun fairy! I haven't seen her before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fairy!! I am tired of all the size 2 fairies -LOL! Kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cupcakes! It's my turn for no mojo, but maybe later in the week it will return!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cupcakes! And I LOVE your slightly chubby fairy. She's a riot! Great, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! LOVE IT! That chubby fairy is fantastic! I love the outline of stickles around the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun image! I love the sparkly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! Love that chubby fairy- I think we can all relate to that. LOL Those cupcakes are making me hungry though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What delightful little scene your created here - LOVE those clouds as background! Totally agree with everyone else, the fairy is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I love that slightly chubby fairy. I feel slightly chubby myself most days. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cup cakes looked very yummy, great inspiration.
    What a great fairy, she reminds me of the fairys in Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in awe with all the details on this card! Gorgeous!!!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is fun! I love that she has long hair...always wished that I had, just not meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, i have just flirted a little with Mr.Linky....lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the great challenge and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh, I LOVE it! "Slightly Chubby Fairy!" Too cute, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}