Thursday, September 10, 2009

A little set of Thanks...

Dare to be wrong and to dream. - Friedrich von Schiller
I have been on and off with stamping and blogging the last few weeks, but I am feeling human today and I think I am on the upswing now. I sat down for a quick 45 min of crafting last night before bed and whipped up 3 quick CAS Thank You cards. The patterned paper is all from teh 6x6 Wisteria Paper Pad and the base are inexpensive white cards I found for Super cheap at a yard sale...definitely not thick like PTI White, but they work for quick stuff as they are pre scored and ready to go.
I think this one is my least favorite...nothing really Wrong with it, but it just lacks pizazz...

I like how the ribbon on this one turned out...I usually don't go for the wonky bow look, but I don't mind it here...the pearl brad is stuck thru the knot of the bow...


For this one I used a big Satin ribbon, it is actually 3 seperate layers held together by the jeweled brad...
Supplies:
Stamps:
Swirly Greetings (Elzybells,) script thanks (Memory Box)
Paper:
Wisteria (Basic Grey,) White Cards
Ink:
Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Misc: Pearl Brad (Making Memories,) Jeweled Brad, Top Note Die, MS Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Spring Moss Satin Ribbon (PTI)

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Quick Store News Bulletin.... New ZVA CREATIVE Pearl Swirls and New Crystal Colors and Designs are now in Stock!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I love the ribbon on the bottom card! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how they're all matchy, but all look totally different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, each of your cards turned out so sweet! Love the paper you've chosen and the way you did the ribbon on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful set of cards,they are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the bows! Again, simple, sweet and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What, pearl swirls and you didn't tell me!! Have to go look! Beautiful card, love all the different ribbons you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}