Monday, September 7, 2009

Raspberry Fall...

Too many have dispensed with generosity in order to practice charity. -Albert Camus
I took some time to stamp today, I really wanted to play with this week's Raspberry Suite Colors as well as the Fall to Layout from Clean and Simple Stamping...



I used Zva Cozy Felt Flowers for the Graphic part of the layout and added some bling and Say it with Crystals, the swirl behind the flowers is from a Unity set. I embossed the Vanilla paper with a Cuttlebug Folder and then sponged on a little color, the Summer Sun layer is punched with the Embossed Zig Zag edger.

Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Swirl, Inka Sentiment
Paper: Kraft (SU,) Vintage Vanilla, Summer Sun, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento,) Marigold Morning (SU)

Misc: Cuttlebug Folder, Say it with Crystals, Felt Flowers, Martha Stewart Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - love the crystals you used. I saw a Halloween magazine this weekend that has a pumpkin decorated with those Zva swirl crystals - thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great combination of the two challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love the use of the flowers. I looked at this sketch several times this weekend but never even though of using flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done. I love seeing the sketch and color challenges. You really nailed them both and what a beautiful thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty. Love what you did with this card. CAS but Elegant and Rich looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!!! I love the felt flower... !!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the added swirl, connects them perfectly...elegant and pretty, amazing job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! And what a fab color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I love the colors and martha treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Love the aged look and the dry embossing. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}