Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #29...

OK, quick post today...Sorry this is up so late (no excuses...I went out and had a blast last night and just couldn't stay awake to post when I got back!! :D)

These cupcakes are just Adorable!!! For those of you that don't celebrate Halloween, I bet you can come up with something Uber cute with the colors...right??? :) (Michele!)

Witchie Cakes brought to us by Sugar Bloom

Make sure to check out what the Sweeties came up with this week!!

Bonnie ~ Carolina ~ Colleen (out this week) ~ Jessica ~ Kelli ~ Michelle ~ Natalie ~ Tammy (out this week) and Ida (our Guest Sweetie this month)

We would love to have you play along this week! Make sure to add a direct link to your
creation on Mr Linky below by Saturday, Oct 24th at 9 pm MT. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC29 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required! I will post the Top 5 next Sunday!



8 comments:

  1. I love it Rachel!!!! Me thinks I know exactly what stamp to use!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow that baker is absolutely fabulous! I WANT those cupcakes!! Her work is super d duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How freaking cute are those cupcakes?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those!! I was SO in the mood for cupcake today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so adorable, I am not much into Halloween either, but I am diggin these colors alot....thanks for bringing to us such fun, fabulous cupcakes!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cupcakes as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Rachel, these Witchie Cakes are so cute!
    You inspired me for another card! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so beautiful!
    I would never eat them!

    Yael

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}