Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Debbie's Halloween Card Kit...

'Tis now the very witching time of night, When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out Contagion to this world. -William Shakespeare Hello there, this is the second installment of the Halloween Card Kit series...this kit was put together by Debbie (the Swap Hostess.) I LOVE the image she sent...BewitchedaTude by Stamping Bella. The paper is Memory Box Twilight and is soooo gorgeous! I colored the little witch with a combination of Copics and Kohr-i-noor pencils to make the black look more natural, I was Trying to channel Paula with my coloring and the night sky and even added the little sprinkles of glitter like she does. I definitely didn't get up to Paula's standards, but I really like it anyway! :)

I am giving my procrastination away here by using this week's
SCS Sketch for the layout, she posted it early last night and I was able to get this done, why do today what you can put off 'til tomorrow, LOL :)

The black swirl of pearls is a
Zva Flourish that I cut up to meet my needs and colored with Copic Markers. I went over the buckle on her hat and her dress with a Sakura Stardust pen...

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other swap cards!!!

Anna
Debbie
Kim
Tammi

7 comments:

  1. OMG this is sooooo cute! LOVE the paper, coloring, ughghghg love it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!!! Love the sparkly sky, the layout and the swirl. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Love the bling you added! Love your background sky too! Very cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - love that swirl Rachel!!! WOW Your sky is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how she does that too, looks great here! Love the pretty bling swirl, gorgeous card Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! this is so FABULOUS!!! Love the image! love the paper! And just the right amount of glitter to make it dazzle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning. Halloween cards should not be this gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}