Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jolly Holly Snowman...

There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found. -Walter Rollins
I am here with my Cupcake Inspiration card!!!! *SHOCK* I know, I have been Horrible lately getting anything made or posted. I got an image done for last week's challenge and then never got the card made... This week I pulled out Keep Cozy by The Greeting Farm and some Jolly By Golly paper from Cosmo Cricket. I started out planning a very Blue card...but it ran away from me when I saw this yummy striped ribbon sitting on the desk. I colored the sweet little Snow Dude with Copics, Added lots of Stardust Stickles then mounted it on a punched scallop square. The snowflakes are from Making Memories, I colored the smaller one with Copics to match it to the paper and switched the crystal brad that comes with it for a silver glittered brad instead. I also Stickled up the larger one. For the sentiment I just cut a little flag and adhered it with a small swoosh, I added a red sequin and a small Pearl Dot to the edge.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll try to be better at posting!!!! I would love to have you play along with the challenge this week! Make sure to add a direct link to your creation on Mr Linky by Saturday, Dec 5th at 9 pm MT. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC35 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required!

9 comments:

  1. This is darling! Love the colors and sparkle! LOVE the red on the snowman too! (inside joke you know!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is amazing. All the details are perfect. Love the big ole ribbon, the snowflakes, the perfect snowman and the DP! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you resist that ribbon!? It's great. And your bow looks so nice. I have the hardest time with them. The red goes really well with the turquois accents.

    Thanks again for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! And I love that you colored that snowflake - I must remember to keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bow with snowflake. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE!! Love the happy snowman and the gorgeous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow look at the ribbon!!!!! Love your card Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and that ribbon/bow is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that snowman!!! great card Rach!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}