Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lovey Love...

It is well for people who think, to change their minds occasionally in order to keep them clean. ~Luther Burbank
OK, I did it, I made an ooey gooey Lovey Dovey Valentine card. LOL :)

This is inspired by this week's "Valentine's Day Blew Up all over the Place" Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. I pulled out the Uber cute Sweet Cheri from Imaginisce and the equally adorable Thinking of You image from Tina Wenkle...LOVE this stamp!!!!

The layout is this week's Card Patterns Sketch.

Sorry yet again for the pic...I am hoping there is $ left from my tax return for a New Camera!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. this is soooooo cute, Rachel! that is such an adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet card Rachel, but the quote you have posted today is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet is this?!? Just adorable Rachel! Love that little image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so cute! I really like the bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, lovin all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally Sweet card Rachel, that image is just adorable as can be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}