Sunday, February 28, 2010

Strawberry Goodness...

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. -The Beatles
Here is my card inspired by this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. I used the Yummalicious Garden Variety Papers and Chipboard from Cosmo Cricket. The chipboard flowers are So fun! I added a button to the center of each one. The layout fro this card for this week's Pink Elephant sketch, it was a struggle for me, but I think I like how it ended up!

The inside is simple and uses up some of the leftover paper scraps...
Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiments (Stampavie,) Sweet Friend (a muse)
Paper: Garden Variety (Cosmo Cricket,) Wild Wasabi, So Saffron (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Dew Drops, Buttons, Scrapper's Floss, Stardust Stickles, Chipboard Flowers

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. I would never have guessed that the sketch was a struggle for you! This card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is the SAME paper I'm going to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhhh, I luv this Rach and you even pretty up the inside....fabulous!


    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at TPE!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super sweet, Rachel!! i love your take on the sketch. you did it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! First the Inspiration photo is "to die for" delicious looking. Second I think you did a fantastic job with your card. It's so pretty and cheery looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOh! Makes me ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rach, this is super cute. Love the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what great cards! i love the papers you used :)

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bright, cheery and SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME card Rach! LOVE the colors and flowers! The layout is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow super card.... You so kidder this you could not struggle. it looking to pretty for that to happened to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}