Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #61...

I love the monochromatic elegance of these cupcakes...not to mention the fun
polka dots...ok, they are pearls...but it makes me think Polka Dot!
Thanks to this week's Cupcake Artist, LeCupcake for the beautiful Inspiration!

Here is a peek at some of the DT Creations...



We would love to have you play along this week! Make sure to add a direct link to
your NEW creation on Mr Linky below by Saturday, June5th at 9 pm MT.
I will delete any link not directly linked to a qualifying challenge entry. This is an
Inspiration challenge, but please make sure your creation is truly inspired by this
cupcake and this challenge is linked in your post. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS
or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC61 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required! I will post the Top 5 next Sunday.


3 comments:

  1. Love how simple and delicate these look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun picture to use as inspiration. I couldn't choose only one element.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Colleen...had to use monochrome, polka dots and cupcakes!

    Thanks for the opportunity to play...my first time with you : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}