- Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
- And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
- Sunward I’ve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
- of sun-split clouds, — and done a hundred things
- You have not dreamed of—wheeled and soared and swung
- High in the sunlit silence. Hov’ring there,
- I’ve chased the shouting wind along, and flung
- My eager craft through footless halls of air....
- Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
- I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
- Where never lark nor even eagle flew—
- And, while with silent lifting mind I’ve trod
- The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
- Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.
Stamps: Swirly Stars (Verve,) Thanks Script (Memory Box)
Paper: A Muse Cards, Black CS
Ink: Soft Sky, Ruby Red (SU,) Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Pop Dots
Fall To Layout #92:
Blogger's Challenge: Red White & Blue
Ann's Creative Nook: Memorial Day Colors
Featured Stamper: CASEd This card
Stamp Simply: Colors of your Flag
Sentimental Sundays: Thankful
SCS CAS: Heroes
Hope Stamps Eternal!!! There is still Lots to choose from!!
Doors close tonight at Midnight, thanks to everyone for their
patronage, I will miss all my Wonderful Customers!!!!!