Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Card Promotion from Shutterfly...

Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly!
Click HERE to see how!!


I Love Shutterfly, I use them to print photos to send to my Grandma and to make larger photos for Connor's Grandparents and Aunts & Uncles. They also do Snapbooks that are Awesome, as well as Hardbound PhotoBooks! I am ordering this year's Christmas Card Return Address Labels from them, they have LOTS of Holly designs to choose from (My Fave Christmas Motif,) I haven't decided yet which ones I am getting, but THESE are high on the list.


Looking through the site today I think I may get these Adorable Snowman Thank You cards for Connor to send Christmas Gift Thank Yous out (I just don't have time to make them this year, plus look at his jaunty little beret!!!)


Here are some other things to check out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}