Tuesday, December 21, 2010

JOY...

Joy is the feeling of grinning inside. -Melba ColgroveI love making Christmas gifts and I love altering letters, so this next project was a Super fun one to do!! I have had the letters hanging around for at least a year...maybe two. I used Basic Grey Papers, Ribbon scraps, Prima Flowers, a Zva Pearl Swirl and even a Jingle Bell from my Grandma's pile of Craft Junk!

I love Love Love the colors and as you can see, they match my curtains perfectly! Sadly, I made them for someone else and had to ship them off! :(

Here are detail shots of each of the letters...

I added a touch of Stardust Stickles to the details...

I Love the look of the Martha Stewart Branches punch with roses...

Supplies:
Paper: Wassail (Basic Grey)
Misc: Stickles, Zva Swirls, Prima Flowers, Ribbon scraps, Jingle Bell, Branches Punch, Acrylic Paint

Challenges:
365 Cards:
Paper Playtime: Christmas
Creative Inspirations: Christmas Anything Goes
Stampin with the Dragon: Make it Sparkle
2 Sisters: Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday: Get Embellishing
Paper Play: Anything But a Card


handmade projects

Thanks for looking!!!


13 comments:

  1. B/c stickles don't NEED no reason!!__Those are awesome! I think I see some craft show sales of those in your future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The Stickles really add to the design! JOYous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all this sparkles. Thanks for playing at Stampin With The Dragon.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the papers you used. Awesome job. Thanks for playing with me at Stamping With The Dragon.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is gorgeous!!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Get Embellishing challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

    Hope to see you there!
    Merry Christmas!
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a fabulous creation with all that sparkle and shine, thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin with the Dragon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning recreations of the letters! Perfect papers, flowers, branch punch and use of bling! Thanks for sharing your ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS creation with us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! Best of luck to you and happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project! I love it! Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, the added embellishments are a really nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and hope to see you again
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Turned out wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at PP this week and hope you'll joining us again next week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful - thanks for sharing this wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wOW ANOTHER LOVELY PROJECTS FOR US AT PAPERPLAY TO LOOK AT BRILLIANT WORK THANK YOU

    LIZ X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}