Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's been months...

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St Vincent Millay

It has been MONTHS since I stamped! I moved and I worked and I got a new puppy and I just lost my mojo. And then my boss asked me to make a card and I said yes, and then I realized 1/2 my stuff is still in boxes and I panicked!!! First, I agree to Stamp! Second, it was a Work card, which means a BIG card and I find them SOOOO Hard!!!
So, be kind...here it is:


(Please excuse my photo set up...I don't even have my craft table up at the new house, let alone a photo station.

1 comment:

  1. HOOOOORAY for stamping again! So glad you went through your boxes and got crafty:) LOVE this card--great papers and lovely ribbon!

    Congrats on the new puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}