Monday, October 30, 2006

Comments...

Since I have been gone I will share a little project I worked on a few weeks ago. These are sme 2,4,6,8 Boxes I made (named because you score a 1/2 sheet of paper at 2, 4, 6 and 8 inches) I used the Stampin Up Holiday Thyme Paper, which I think is so delicious I could eat it for dessert!!


OK, my SCS friends know this....I am a Comment Whore Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (Can I say that here??) Sooooo.....

My Blog has 39 comments.....I am going to jump on the gift (bribe) bandwagon here and send a little gift to my 50th commenter...

6 comments:

  1. These boxes are gorgeous, Rachel! I'm a big fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS boxes and YES, those Holiday Thyme papers are FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess it's not me, but I'll help get you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I am a bloggaholic. I do visit your blogg daily, but I'm usually a lurker. Just wanted to say I enjoy your work keep it up.
    Rose Reynolds
    Ft. Worth, Tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy DurcanOctober 31, 2006

    These are totally cute and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how the Holiday Thyme looks on those 2-4-6-8 boxes!!!
    GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete