Thursday, November 30, 2006

One, Two, Three, FLOOR

Being silly tonight working on some fun Holiday cards. This is for the 100th Sketch Challenge on SCS.
I stamped the glasses (Is that an Appletini I spy? Or Two...Or Three) on White CS and colored with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers (Certainly Celery and Real Red) I "sugared" the rims with Stardust Stickles, then mounted the image on Real Red CS. This is mounted to a strip of Certainly Celery, with a bit of scrap ribbon wrapped around it, another piece of scrap ribbon and a brad for that layer. The red strip is stamped repeatedly with the sentiment part of the stamp ($1 at Micheal's!!!) then threaded thru a buckle from my hard-to-use, easy-to-hoard Hodgepodge Hardware. The white layer is printed from my computer. I just typed out One Martini, Two Matini, Three Martini, Floor in word and spaced it to the right size for my background.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Great card, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}