Sunday, December 10, 2006

Yummy New Paper...

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.--Hamilton Wright Mabie

Ok, so I am DONE with Christmas Cards...stuffed in envelopes, addressed and just waiting for stamps. So why did I make 6 more tonight????? Because I got some YUMMY new Paper!! This stuff is Scrumptious, I mean really...the colors, the glitter, OY! And matching Glittery, Sparkly, Fun stickers? Well, who could resist? Who I ask!









Textured Card (DieCuts With A View) Holiday Joy Mini Dots and Blue Swirl Paper (Paper reflections) Tag: Apricot Appeal, Cool Carribean and Not Quite Navy Cardstock (Stampin' Up!) Merry and Christmas Stamps (JustRite Stampers) Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Love that paper! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this paper Rachel! It looks 3-dimensional almost. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and I love the paper. What did you put on the tags?

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}