Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Best Mat Stack EVAH...

Come fairies take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W.B. Yeats

Oh My Gosh!!! I found the BEST paper EVER!!!! Die Cuts With a View's new Once Upon a Time GLITTER Paper!!!! The Glitter is Already on the paper!!! Sparkly, pretty, Celtic, Fairy, Yummy PAPER!! I linked you to the 12X12, I have ordered the 8X8 and bought the 6.5 X 4.5 and they are all a tad different but you get the idea!

I am a hoarder...normally I will stare at and drool on and stroke my new paper for at least a week before I even Think of cutting into it. This paper, however, I HAD to use...Right Away... I stayed up until 1:30 last night arranging the paper on the card base just right, so I didn't cover up too much of any pattern. :)
















DCWV Once Upon a Time Patterned Paper, Blush Blossom Close to Cocoa SU CS, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa Ink, Primas, Sticky Jewels, Startdust Stickles and buttons

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Oooohhh, I can't wait to get mine and play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}