Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Rubbah...

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination. -Oscar Wilde

I Really should not be buying Anything until I know for sure I if the house deal I am working on will really happen, but I could Not miss Sell-a-Bration, and since I needed more Vintage Violet paper, I just Had to make a large enough order to get the 2 SAB sets I HAD to have, right?

This card is for this weeks Color Combo on SCS. Now, I don't like Sage Shadow, and I don't like Pale Plum unless it is combined with Perfect Plum, so, uh.....Why do I like this week's combo so much???







French Flair and Happy Harmony from Stampin' Up!
Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow and Pale Plum Ink and CS
White Grosgrain Ribbon colored with Close to Cocoa Chalk
Hodgepodge Hardware Pewter Ribbon Slide
Startdust Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Hope,
    This card is gorgous! Wonderful yummy choice of colors!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}