Monday, February 26, 2007

More cards...

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. -Bernice Johnson Reagon


I made this set of 4 cards and matching Card Tote yesterday. A few weeks ago the Technique Lovers Challenge was to make a set of cards and tote, I just got to it. The designer paper is Chatterbox, the cardstock is Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Confetti White and Creamy Caramel as well as Bazzill Textured cardstock (don't remember the color names.) The stamped image is from Take Three from SU and is colored with Stampin' Write Markers.








4 comments:

  1. these are really great cards rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great - and that ribbon matches so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so awesome!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty. Great job! That's one of my all-time favorite designs of Chatterbox paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}