Sunday, April 15, 2007

Out of Town...

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. -Lao Tzu


I know....I have been MIA for a while...but I know you all whiled away the hours seeing if you could beat that game. :)

I went out of town to visit a bunch of friends and family...had a blast shopping, chatting and shopping and eating. :D

Met up with 2 of my SCS friends for Dinner (HOTTIE Waiter included) and some Retail Therapy at Robert's (Cuttlebug folders 40% Off!!!)




While I was gone I got a Super Cool Blogger BRAK from Nancy!! Love the colors on this!



And...just before I left I got my package from Julia S....I won some blog candy from her a while back and WOW am I excited to get it!!! 2 Basic Grey 6X6 Paper packs...Phoebe and Perhaps!!!! And, she included a Cool card that Matches the colors of the papers! :)



Now...off to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}