Monday, May 21, 2007

Leo the Lion...

It is better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life -Elizabeth Kenney


My Mom wanted a birthday card for a friend...whose birthday is in July, I couldn't think of a better image than this regal Leo from Stampin Up's Serengeti.

I have started watercoloring with Craft ink and I love the vivid color I can get...I just squish the pad and get some on the lid, then use my waterbrush.



Supplies:
SU: Serengeti , Old Olive, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Really Rust, Brocade Blue and Close to Cocoa Craft Ink, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Whisper White CS
Niji: Waterbrush
Cuttlebug: Textile Texture Embossing Folder

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 21, 2007

    Seriously??? You watercolored this??? I don't think it could be more fabulous! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love that lion image! Speaking as a person with a July birthday, this card ROCKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just beautiful!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 03, 2007

    You did a great job on the colouring. Fantastic. This is another set that SU should not have retired. I want it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}