Sunday, May 20, 2007

a*muse*a*palooza sketch challenge...

A project is complete when it starts working for you, rather than you working for it. -Scott Allen


I just realized today was the last day to enter the a*muse*a*palooza Sketch Challenge!

I quickly grabbed my simple wishes clear set and the New Paper I bought yesterday...I love new paper...and old paper...and scrap paper and whole sheets of paper....oh, sorry, the card...



Supplies:
a muse: simple wishes, sm oval
Autumn Leaves: Foofala Thrift Store Dots
SU: Pumpkin Pie CS and ink, French Blue Grosgrain, Shimmer White CS, Brocade Blue and Going Grey reinkers
Niji: Waterbrush

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love paper, too! ANY kind of paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie card! Love this little stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}