Thursday, May 3, 2007

MIA, again...

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. -Aristotle

I have been laid up...or down rather, yet again...

I was able to get some stamping done before the pain came, just didn't get it posted...so here are some cards I made earlier this week:


Supplies:
SU: Fairyland, Four Season's DP, Barely Banana, Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue CS, Watercolor Wonder Crayons
Misc: Prima Flowers, Adhesive Pearls, Waterbrush, Rhonna Ferrar Swirls, TAC Sentiment



Supplies:
a muse: sentiment, simple dreams
Paper Trey Ink: Paper Tray
SU: Barely Banana, Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa CS and Ink, Paper Piercer



Supplies:
Stamping Bella: BalloonaBella
a muse: sentiment
Basic Grey: 6X6 Blush, Phoebe
SU: Certainly Celery CS, Stampin Write Markers, Ribbon
K and Company: Adhesive Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Terrific creations...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 03, 2007

    these are all gorgeous! I hope you are feeling better soon. I have your balloonabella ready to mail back to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}