Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bad Blogger...

In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful. -Alice Walker


I have not been posting or chatting much this week...Roller Coaster ride going on with one of my deals, so I have been on the phone, in my Broker's office at my clients and in between trying to laugh it all off with my Co-Agent over a few glasses of wine! Good news is, the whole thing May Actually close, just a few weeks late. *whew*

As for stamping...not much happening. I got 1/2 of a few projects done, but not much else. I did get to finish a Father's Day card I started last week, part of the Wet Watercolor Technique Challenge. I really had fun with this one, I like the way the brown underneath bled all over. This image reminds me of Summers at the family cabin north of Vancouver, it is out in the middle of nowhere on a Wonderful lake, so Huge and clear, they literally pump the lake water through a few filters and drink it...and the trout...WOW, so good!! Anyway when I was 12 I remember seeing a Moose wandering around in the shallows drinking and eating the water plants, what a treat!!



Supplies:
SU: Shimmer White Paper, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip CS and Ink, Bashful Blue and Old Olive ink, Yukon, All Year Cheer

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Rach! I like it, and so does Ed. He fussed about me selling this set. Oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel! I'll have to go check out that technique. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel,

    Thank you so much for the beautiful RAK! I just LOVE it! You totally made my day and I'm so excited to find your blog to visit! Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs Rach. We've missed seeing ya on the island more. I hope that the deal goes through. Fingers crossed. Great Father's Day card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, love the bleeding colors. Beautemous!!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card, Rach! Hope things have settled down for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}