Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Let me re-phrase that....

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. -William Arthur Ward


You all are SO sweet!!!! Thanks for all the sweet comments and emails.

Now, let me explain myself a little better. I actually LOVE my Swirly cards, I am Very happy with how they turned out And I am Super excited to have been contacted about making them for possible publication, it just started to become "A JOB!" if you know what I mean, I looked at them and they all looked the same and I couldn't think of another color to use...it was just not fun anymore....so, I posted to them here and in my SCS Gallery so I could show them off and get some comments and be a Happy Stamper again. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SO.....Thanks for the comments...and here are a couple more of my Swirly cards :D


Baroque Motifs in Blue


Rhonna Swirls in Pink


Baroque Motifs in Purples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}