Saturday, October 6, 2007

Inspiring Pillow...

Method is much, technique is much, but inspiration is even more. -Benjamin Cardozo


This week's Inspiration Challenge on SCS was a set of Pottery Barn Bedding, White with touches of bold color...More Mustard, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue...not my Usual mix of colors! I decided to try it anyway and was surprised at how well the colors came together.

I ran a piece of Vellum thru the Cuttlebug with the Textile folder, with a sheet of CS in the sandwich so the vellum didn't crack too bad, then mounted that to a card base of Bashful Blue, then I just layered some CB'd flowers and leaves cut out from CTMH's Friendship Blossoms, tied some ribbon around the fold and called it good.


Supplies:
Cuttlebug: Textile texture folder
SU: Bashful Blue, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink CS, Vellum
Prima: Paper Flowers
CTMH: Friendship Blossoms
Heidi Swapp: Flower Jewels

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}