Sunday, October 14, 2007

Papertrey Digicards

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have. -Louis E. Boone

I had fun last night playing around with the new Papertrey Digital Cardmaking Kits from WCMD. I didn't want to just print out the designs and make a card the traditional way, so I made the cards digitally and then printed them out on paper. I like the look and if printer ink didn't cost a Gazillion Dollars an ounce I would consider sending these to family for christmas. Maybe I can get some printed for cheaper????

This one is printed on Stampin Up Glossy White cardstock, I recolored the ribbon from the Spiral Bouquet kit to match the blue of the Snowflake Serenade kit.


This one is printed on Glossy CS also, no changes made to the original Spiral Bouquet kit.


For this one I altered the Snowflake Serenade kit to a silvery grey color then printed the card on Stampin' Up Shimmery White Cardstock and added Stardust Stickles to the flakes, Love the shimmer on this one in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}