Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Very Good Day...

I had a VERY good day today!!!

1) LONG lunch courtesy of a Bomb Threat (I work at the County Courthouse, yes, even in Idaho it happens...even if it is just some idiot trying to get out of going to court!)

2) I GOT A PROMOTION!!!! AND A BIG FAT RAISE!!!! :D

3) I received my A Muse Prize that I recently won on Michelle Clark's Blog, Crazy Stamp Chick!!!

4) Went to an Art Show where 2 of my Mom's paintings are being shown!!

No stamping, but what a Great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 10/20/30

    10 years ago -- studying for masters, recovering from critical illness, starting the Amazing Grace Praise Band with friends. (Still going strong -- we are also a construction ministry and going to a build today!)

    20 years ago -- mom to a 3 month old baby boy who had pre-sids (what a crazy few months on a monitor, etc.); business owner and taking care of my mom with dementia (perhaps I was the demented one?)

    30 years ago -- dating my husband (madly in love), and working as a grants administrator.

    I see as time passed my life became more complicated -- LOL!

    Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your raise and promotion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}