Sunday, March 16, 2008

Found Items...

The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her. -Marcelene Cox


How many of you see something in everyday, non-crafting life and say "A HA! I can use that!" when you see some random thing that will Work on a card or project?? The other day I was shopping at the Disney Store with Lindsey and as Connor was choosing his Easter toy I saw it! The Tag!!! I had to sneak it off the cute little Dumbo Easter Bunny while he wasn't looking! It was a Vellum Oval with a wonderful scallop edge! I don't think Lindsey believed me that I would use it...so this ones for you Linds!!!!


I used the Hero Arts Bird Branch Alphabet set to add abc's to the pink paper, as well as for the focal image. The papers are Making Memories Noteworthy Spiral Journaling Book and Memory Box Sprout, I sponged the edges of everything with Close to Cocoa or Marigold Morning, added the a muse sentiment hi girlfriend! and a Prima flower with a Glitter Dot center to finish it off.




PS...Don't forget the Sale...now thru March 31st!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's absolutely darling Rach! NOPE, I didn't believe you! It looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}