Friday, March 14, 2008

Baroque Wishes...

It it's not Baroque, don't fix it. -Unknown

My cousin requested a Wedding card in Green, Ivory and Black...as soon as I opened my order today and saw Baroque I knew what I wanted to do...I simply stamped the Baroque in Wild Wasabi on the Vanilla CS, distressed the edges and sponged it a little, I used some of the black Ruffled Edge Ribbon from May Arts....then I mounted it on a Basic Black base. I used dimensionals to give it some pop. I then stuck a hat pin thru the knot (after pulling off the flower that was on it and adding a sticky gem!) to finish it off I added the Best Wishes sentiment.


I wish you could see the Gorgeous sparkle it has.... I sprayed it with Pearl Glimmer Mist when I was done! :)


1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! Please do not talk me into another stamp set! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}