Thursday, March 13, 2008

Love Me, Love Me Dew...

Love, love me do.
You know I love you,

I'll always be true,
So please, love me do. -The Beatles


HA!!! When I realized I made a card with a paper called Loves Me and Dew Drops I just Had to make that my title!!! I have had the song stuck in my head since I took the picture of the card! :)

I got the shipment of Dew Drops today and had to rip into it!!! I decided to play with the new Imaginisce paper and the Blossoms stamp I got in as well!


I used the Hydrangea Dew Drops for the flower centers and a little extra on the corners...maybe a bit overboard on the flowers, but I love these things and couldn't stop! ;) The paper perfectly matches SU Cranberry Crisp and Pretty in Pink...probably Certainly Celery, too. I added a few touches with a Sakura White Gelly Roll pen, which by the way is the Awesomest White Gel Pen ever created! (You were sooo right Jess!) I then finished off the card with some Ruffled Edge White Ribbon from May Arts, this stuff is Soft!

Thanks for looking! Don't forget...up to 25% off select items now thru March 31st!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome card, Rachel. Those dew drops are the perfect accent on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty...I just bought 2 bottles of dew drops and I can't wait to use them...thanks for the idea.
    Also, I've been listening to the Beatles for the past couple of days while stamping...I love those guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}