Sunday, April 6, 2008

Other People's Stamps...

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. -Gladys Browyn Stern


WOO HOO, More Stampin' at Lindsey's house this weekend...not sure what it is, but no matter how many stamps and papers I have, new and old, creating with someone else's stuff is always so much more fun! :) Of course it helps that Lindsey owns almost every Inkadinkado stamp ever made! ;)

I have been wanting to get this stamp for Ages and I am So glad I got to use it last night...my family is celebrating my Mom and Brother's Birthday tonight and this is Perfect for my Mom!


I used more of the Cosmo Cricket "Love Notes" Paper, but paired it with Bravo Burgundy this time. The stamps are all Inka, Wine List, Wine and Cheese and Ring, which I also stamped on the inside, along with a sentiment that says "You are not getting Older... You are getting Better." The image is colored with SU Craft inks and my Nif

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Great coloring. All the elements of the card look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I've just recently found your blog. Your artwork ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}