Monday, April 7, 2008

Sail Away..

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, new paper!!!! Basic Grey is the Bestest!!! I got a chance to play a little with new Basic Grey Archaic paper...(COMING VERY SOON to Hope Stamps Eternal, pre-order now to receive 15% off!!!*) it is a wonderful line of papers, the colors and textures are amazing! It is perfect for boys and men, but I'm sure it will work with a variety of images. Here I paired it with Inka's Sailboat. I didn't think it needed anything besides my usual 3 brads in a corner. ;) I stamped the image on Vanilla with Basic Brown and colored it with Copics.



*Pre-Order Promotion Code: BGPRE

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOH Gorgeous!!! LOVE the sailboat with the Archaic paper! You rock! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is one FANTASTIC piece of artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}