Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Road to a Friend's House...

Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it. -Eileen Caddy


ACK! I had pictures to show you, but I left my camera at Archiver's after the Shebox Swap this morning! I am a total Spaz!!!! I had So much fun, though!! We do a SouthWest Idaho Shoebox Swap (SWISS) a few times a year and it was soo fun today! Lots of giggling, heckling and stamping. It was great fun to hang with all the SWISS gals I had met before, plus a few new ones! Julee of Verve Visual was there and so was Lindsey of Jacksonbelle Embellishments. Amy, our Hostess, did an Amazing job getting the gathering together and it really went very smoothly...Thanks Amy!!! I'll post pictures of my project tomorrow.

In the mean time I have a little something to share...

My LOSTie Sister's and I recently did a Secret Sister Swap...it is always Toms of fun!!! We get names of our Secret Sis and a list of requirements for the round, then we shop and create!!! We send them out to arrive on or before a certain date, then we all open "together" on a thread on SCS. We rip into the boxes, Oooo and Ahhh over everything, post pictures and just generally act like kids on Christmas Morning! :)

Here are some pics of what I sent my little sis...

A "T" for Tracy


The Cookie Tin I altered and filled with goodies (the stamping kind,) an alterable tin for her to play with and the card I included...

Some close-ups of the tin ...


And a close-up of the card...I used the a muse Bicycle and sentiment that says "the road to a friend's house is never long -Danish Proverb"


2 comments:

  1. These projects are so cute, Rachel! I had so much fun giggling with ya at SWISS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}