Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Cupcake for you to try...

When you look at a cupcake, you've got to smile. -Anne Byrn


I am sending a little "Just Because" gift to a friend and needed a card to go in the box. I just LOVE this Inkadinkado set, Birthday Cupcakes and decided to use Jen's SFYTT, I loved the way Jen had the punched out flowers scattered around her background layer...so I did a little variation on that.

I used Dew Drops and Gems on the flower centers, Twinkling H2Os to paint the cupcake and Stardust Stickles on the cupcake's flowers. The background paper is Basic Grey Phoebe. I masked the cupcake with a post-it so I could add the a muse oval under it.

Don't Forget: Today is the LAST DAY of the BASIC GREY SALE!!!!

15% off All New Lines!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is really pretty! I like how you scattered the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 08, 2008

    I am in love with this!! So cute! Love the images, the sentiment, the flowers...EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}