Sunday, May 4, 2008

Featured RubOns...

Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. -Doug Larson


This week's Featured Stamper on SCS is nutsmymuhl, her gallery is full of great stuff to inspire you! I chose this card to CASE. I also wanted to make a fun spring card using Pink and Green for Sharon's Challenge, Spring Cards. The challenge makes me smile, because the CrabApple tree in my front yard is COVERED with flowers right now! They are so beautiful!


I changed the whole card to color...using Imaginisce Blossoming Romance rubons, I added a touch of Stardust Stickles to the flower centers and stamped the sentiment with the matching Imaginisce Thank You Snag 'em stamp.

5 comments:

  1. Rachel, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel, you did a heck of a job with those rubons! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 07, 2008

    Those are rub-ons? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 07, 2008

    This is darling!! I LOVE those rubon's!!! Too cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very beautiful -- soft and delicate - what a great spring time card!!!! So glad you got to play -- thanks much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}