Thursday, August 14, 2008

ATC Holder...

Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday. -Napoleon Hill

I FINALLY started putting ATC's in my Revolving ATC Holder!!!! I have had it for at least 6 months! I only put in one swap so far...but I made a super cute divider/tab for it!! :) I am so proud of myself!!!!
This is the front...so as I am spinning the holder I see this...
Then, on the back I made a list of who made which ATC in the swap!
Supplies:
Stamps: NONE
Ink: Old Olive, Computer Font, Micron Black Pen
Paper: 7 Gypsies ATC Holder Refill Cards, SU Very Vanilla, October Afternoon Freshly Mown Lawn
Misc: Prima Artful Collage Flowers, Prima Say it With Crystals Centers, Ribbon, Stardust Stickles
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. That's adorable Rach and I love that you put everyone's names on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is just beautiful. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so with you on Unity Girlfriend! I love my drawer full of Unity. And I won blog candy too! Just waiting for it to arrive. I bought one of the handles as I didn't have too many acrylic and it really is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH this is freakin awesome!!!! I cannot WAIT To see this in person! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}