Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lovin' Unity...

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. -Buddha

Have I told you of my new Love? It is a newer stamp company named Unity Stamps...I'm sure you have heard of them. I haven't gone "All In" with the cassettes and the handles...but let me tell you, the images I Have gotten are Phenomenal!!!! I love the artistry...the rubber and the wonderful sentiments...the company offers a Huge variety of styles!

I purchased Eco Chic recently and created a card for my boss...and I won some Blog Candy (You MUST check out the blog...it ROCKS!!!! Great deals and inspiration can be found there!~) The Cocktail Party kit is next on my wish list...

I created this clean, simple card at the retreat a week ago...I love the way these large sentiment singles make a card so fast and easy. (Look at that PRETTY October Afternoon paper!!!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamps Shine
Paper: October Afternoon Picnic Basket, Memory Box Bluebell CS, Papertrey White
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Caio
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Pop Up Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling Rach! I love the clean ness of it.....hmm...clean ness? lol. Well, I think you know what I mean! You ROCK! And NO I haven't been drinking.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That's a way awesome sentiment. By the way, you've been tagged. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}